Monday, April 13, 2009

My addiction.

I have an addiction. It keeps me up nights and stops me from eating. It has caused me to lose friendships and get in fights with my family. When I'm not doing it, all I can do is think about it. I've lost hundreds of dollars and countless more hours dedicated to this addiction. When I am doing it, it's 10 or 12 hours before I regain consciousness again. In the summer of 2005, I did nothing but feed my addiction for three months straight.

It's Sims. Well, Sims 2, but who's counting? I love this game. The thought of a day with nothing to do but watch Sims and reruns of Frasier is utter perfection to me. So you can imagine my glee with the news of this...

Let's just say that post June 2nd, you won't be seeing me on this blog for a while.

I mean seriously, look at the graphics!

Check out the way that light scatters...

And you can zoom in and out from a bird's eye view of the town right into your own bedroom!

This is ridiculous. I'm going to go cry in a corner until June 2nd rolls around.


No comments: