Monday, April 7, 2008

Hani

My sister is the most important person in my life. Unfortunately she drives me absolutely insane a good 95% of the time. She can be very loud, talkative, friendly, colorful, emotional, girly, masculine, easy-going, bossy, selfish, generous, and often manages to do it all at once. If she had the ability to decorate her room however she wanted (my mother, a very wise woman, has so far forbidden her to do so) I think it would look something like these rooms...

If she had all the space in the world

If she had all the money in the world (and she sometimes acts like she does)

If she had all the stuff in the world


She's also a bit of a clutter freak - she thrives on clutter
If you haven't guessed yet, she really likes the color pink. But she wouldn't say "No" to these rooms either...


No comments: